We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
Lets change you the Count of Pathfinder Notes availabe in the Tool.
|Last updated||5 months ago|
|Dependants||0 other mods depend on this mod|
This mod requires the following mods to function
More Pathfinder Nodes
- QModManager 4 - Minimum 184.108.40.206
- SMLHelper (Modding Helper) - Minimum 2.9.2
- VersionChecker - Minimum 1.2.1 (OPTIONAL)
This Mod let you modifiy the Maximum Node Cound and the Energy Consumtion of every deployed Node
And thats it !
How to install:
- Install QMod
- Install SML Helper
- OPTIONAL: Install Versions Checker
- Extract the Mod without creating a New Folder 4.1 It should look like. (The should be no subfolders with the Modname and no Numbers in the Foldername) MorePathfinderNodes -mod.json -MorePathfinderNodes.dll
- Install the Folder to the "QMods" Folder in the Gameroot Folder For example with Steam: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Subnautica\QMods\MorePathfinderNodes"
How to configure the Mod The Easy way (Recommend): Just start the Game. Go to Settings -> Mods -> You will find a Node for the Settings. The Hard way: After the first Game start a "config.json" File is generated in the Mod Folder. You can modify the Setting here. Be carefull just do it while the Game is closed/stopped.
Special Thanks to BumblebeeTuna for Mod Idea
License: Reuploading of any File Content is prohibited either Original, Modified or Partly for other Projects. If you have any Bugfixes may contact me with it and i will credit you in the next release.