Get the Thunderstore App
Easily install and manage your mods with the Thunderstore App!
|a year ago
|0 other packages depend on this package
BepInExPack for Subnautica
This is BepInEx 5.4.21 pack for Subnautica.
BepInEx is a general purpose framework for Unity modding. BepInEx includes tools and libraries to
- load custom code (hereafter plugins) into the game on launch;
- patch in-game methods, classes and even entire assemblies without touching original game files;
- configure plugins and log game to desired outputs like console or file;
- manage plugin dependencies.
BepInEx is currently one of the most popular modding tools for Unity on GitHub.
This pack's contents
This pack is preconfigured and usable for Subnautica modding.
In particular, the changes from base BepInEx releases are:
- Added preconfigured
BepInEx.cfgto set the corrected entry point for this game.
If you are installing this manually, do the following
- Extract the archive into a folder. Do not extract into the game folder.
- Move the contents of
- Check that you have installed it correctly. BepInEx, winhttp.dll, doorstop_config.ini should be directly in the Subnautica folder.
- Follow either Windows or Linux game running instructions below:
No need to configure. Simply run the game.
- BepInEx: writing basic plugin walkthrough
- BepInEx: useful plugins for modding
- BepInEx: patching game methods at runtime
Issues, questions, etc.
At this moment, you can use the following channels to ask for help